Step 1 - Create Your Online Recipe Library
Create Your Online Recipe Library
- Add Recipes to your User Profile - Select "Recipes" in the navigation menu at the top, then "Add/Edit Recipes."
- Select the button to "Add a new recipe."
- Choose the method you’d like to use to add your Recipe. (See video for detailed instruction)
- Fill in all the information and add your photos. Select the "Update" button at the bottom of the page to save.
- Add videos if you have any by adding a YouTube or other video link. Select the "Update" button at the bottom of the page to save.
Step 2 - Create a Recipe Tree/Collection
Create a Recipe Tree/Collection
- Grow a Recipe Tree - Select "RecipeTrees" in the navigation menu at the top, then "Add/Edit Recipe Trees."
- Select the button to "Add a new Recipe Tree to your Forest."
- Fill in all the information, select a theme and set the Privacy Setting. Select the "Create My Recipe Tree" button at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Select “Add New Tree Member” button above the tree.
- Fill in the information, add photos and select your Privacy Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Save.”
- Now you can add more Tree Members. Once you have 2 Tree Members or more you can add the group story to the middle icon on your Recipe Tree.
Step 3 - Create a Recipe Book
Create a Recipe Book
- Create your Recipe Book - Select "Recipe Books" in the navigation menu at the top, then "Add/Edit Recipe Books."
- Select “Add New Recipe Book to Your Library” button at the top of the page.
- Fill in titles, select a template and set your privacy setting. Select “Next” to continue.
- Make all your content selections and select “Next” to continue.
- Drag and drop page titles to rearrange the pages in your Recipe Book. Select “Download an Ebook” so you have a copy downloaded to your computer or “View Ebook” if you want to preview before Downloading.
- Print the recipe book yourself or have it Professionally Printed!